Designed to disinfect bacteria and viruses from hospital equipment such as wheel-chairs, crouches and hospital walkers. Automatic cleaning. Digital screen showing cleaning progress. Important protection to avoid infection caused by contact with contaminated surfaces. Utilizes a very short and efficient UV-C treatment cycle.
The unit is designed to disinfect bacteria, viruses, and microorganisms on hospital equipment such as wheelchairs and hospital walkers. Safe and proven UV light technology. Important protection from infection caused by contact with contaminated surfaces. Enables a “clean for every user” solution.
- Metal outer casing with powder-painted structure finish. Recessed screen showing cleaning progress. Available in white color.
- Quick and easy to operate.
- Instant bacteria and virus disinfection (Including MRSA).
- Easy to install.
- Built-in screen to visualize disinfection progress.
- Saves time in comparison to manual cleaning.
- Normal cleaning and disinfection may leave some residual contamination, which UV-C can destroy.