The open ceiling or wall mounted disinfection fixture is operating to disinfect bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms in operation rooms, waiting rooms and other similar areas.
Designed to disinfect bacteria, viruses, and microorganisms. Safe and proven UV light technology. Offers protection to avoid infection caused by contact with contaminated surfaces. A stationary UVC solution, designed to be mounted on a wall or in ceiling. Motion sensors which shut the device off automatically if a person enters the room during treatment. Produce a very short UVC treatment cycle. A room is disinfected within minutes.
- Metal outer casing with powder-painted structure finish.
- Larger rooms and multiple areas can be disinfected by multiple devices.
- Quick and easy to operate.
- Designed to eliminate resistant bacteria and virus levels within minutes.
- Easy to install.
- Saves work time from frequent manual cleaning.
- Normal cleaning and disinfection may leave behind some residual contamination, which UV-C can destroy.
- Inexpensive to install and maintain.