A disinfection unit designed for treatment of returning cabin baggage trays so passengers can put their baggage on a clean tray. Treatment handles all visible surfaces of the tray. It is placed on the return track for the trays. It detects the trays automatically and begins the treatment. After treatment the unit returns to standby mode until next tray. The unit can work on manual and automatic return tracks, both left and right types.
- Proven UV-C technology.
- Energy efficient.
- LED based, quick on/off and long lifetime.
- Metal outer casing with powder-painted structure finish.
- Available in black color.
- Quick and easy to operate.
- Instant bacteria and virus disinfection.
- Easy to install.
- Built-in screen to visualize unit status.
- Gives travelers higher level of disinfection.
Normal cleaning and disinfection may